The RAAA 2017 National Convention will be held at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast from October 25th – 27th, 2017.
Holding the Convention at RACV Royal Pines on the Gold Coast has many benefits:
- Only 25 minutes from the Regional Airport, Coolangatta
- Only 60 minutes from the International Airport, Brisbane
- A Championship golf course for the RAAA Golf Challenge – Home of the Australian PGA
- All social functions can be held on site, and yet will all have a totally different feel; the Welcome Function, Oktoberfest, and the Gala Dinner
- The speaking sessions and trade show are all held within the same building, in adjoining areas, making it very easy to move between the two areas
- Availability of a large amount of single accommodation
- Family friendly with many activities onsite and easily accessible offsite; Australia’s famous theme parks are only 30 minutes away
The format of the Convention will remain the same, commencing on Wednesday with the RAAA Golf Challenge, followed by the Welcome Function. Thursday will include speaking sessions and the tradeshow opening, completed with the most anticipated social function for the Convention – the Oktoberfest. Friday will again include speaking sessions and the tradeshow, with the day finishing off with the Closing Ceremony; golf awards, tradeshow business card draws and the RAAA raffle. The Gala Dinner will conclude the Convention in a beautiful, relaxed atmosphere on Friday night.
We know you will be as excited as we are about the move to the Gold Coast, it is truly a great venue.
To celebrate this move, the RAAA will be offering “early bird” incentives for companies signing up for Sponsorships and Trade Exhibitions prior to July. Details on these are in the Delegates Package.