We are looking for a full-time Flight Instructor to join our team. Our instructors are also line pilots in our scheduled and non-scheduled air transport operations, giving you variety of work and experience. Start date and days of work can be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Commercial Pilot Licence
- Flight Instructor Rating
- Grade 2(A) training endorsement (experienced Grade 3s may be considered)
- Design Feature training endorsement
- Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Class 1 Medical
- Instrument Rating
- Cessna 206/210 experience
- Multi-engine training endorsement or 50 hours multi-engine experience
- Night VFR training endorsement or 20 hours night experience
- Instrument Rating training endorsement
- Flight Instructor Rating training endorsement
Salary and Benefits:
Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Additional training endorsements required provided at the company’s expense.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Apply at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
Shannon Wells (Managing Director)