Airnorth operates over 200 scheduled services weekly as well as numerous charters. We are currently seeking suitable individuals to join our Cabin Crew team in a full-time capacity to operate our fleet of EMB120, EMB170 and EMB190, based in Darwin.
**You must be available to attend a Ground School for up to 4 weeks commencing 21st February 2022 with a sign-on bonus paid at the commencement of employment.**
The primary responsibility of Cabin Crew is to ensure the continual safety of passengers and aircraft at all times whilst on duty. In addition, Cabin Crew are responsible for the comfort of passengers and operating crew, and the delivery of superior customer service in-flight.
In order to meet the requirements of this role, it is essential that you hold the following:
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Minimum height of 155cm and a maximum height of 183cm
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate including CPR (HLTAID003)
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- The ability to hold an ASIC which involves a police security check
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency with unrestricted working rights
- A valid Passport with a minimum of 12 months validity
- A valid Drivers license (preferred but not essential)
Essential Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Customer service experience
- A high standard of physical fitness (including the ability to swim unaided for 100m)
- Flexibility (working hours will vary and will include overnights, weekends & public holidays)
- A high level of personal presentation and grooming standards
- A natural willingness to please and care for people
- High regard for safety.
Airnorth offers a range of employee benefits including discounts on travel, health insurance, gym memberships and an employee assistance program.
To apply for this position you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia and a current COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate. As shortlisting will commence immediately, we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated.