At Airnorth, we fly to some of the most beautiful, rugged and challenging destinations in Australia – and we love it!
When you wear our Cabin Crew uniform, you become an ambassador for Airnorth and what our brand represents. We are seeking suitable individuals to join our Cabin Crew team to operate our fleet of EMB120, EMB170 and EMB190, based in Darwin.
**You must be available to attend a Ground School for up to 4 weeks, in Darwin with a sign-on bonus paid at the commencement of employment**
The responsibility of Cabin Crew is to ensure the utmost safety of our passengers and aircraft throughout the duration of their flight. In addition, as Cabin Crew you will endeavor to deliver exceptional customer service tailored to suit the needs of each passenger.
To meet the requirements of this role, it is essential that you:
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- A valid Passport with a minimum of 12 months validity
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency with unrestricted working rights
- Ability to hold an Australian Security Identification Card, which involves a security check
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written (IELTS grade 5.5 or higher / TOEFL grade 71 or higher)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate including CPR
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Ability to swim 50 metres, for safety reasons
- Undertake a pre-employment medical
- Can work a flexible roster 24/7 (includes weekends, public holidays)
Essential Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent customer service experience
- Exceptional personal presentation
- A natural willingness to care for people
- High regard for safety
Airnorth offers a wide range of employee benefits including discounts on travel, health insurance, gym memberships and an employee assistance program.
To apply for this position you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia and meet the above criteria.
Attach a Covering Letter outlining your skills and experience and up-to-date Resume.