We are looking A minimum of 4 years previous experience in a Generalist HR role, with a proven track record in working as a HR Advisor in a small to medium business.
This position provides support to the General Manager Corporate Services and to all key managers across the business entities with regard to generalist Human Resource (HR) activities. The position will focus on providing guidance in respect to HR policy and relevant legislation ensuring compliance with the companies Code of Business Integrity (COBI) with an aim to achieve effective utilisation of people to ensure the business maintains safe operational efficiency and delivers its objectives
We are looking for someone who possesses the following:
- An in-depth understanding of employment legislation, Awards and Enterprise Agreements.
- Proven ability to interpret legislation and policy and provide guidance to managers
- High level confidentiality and probity skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office suite of products.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and drafting written communications.
Airnorth offers a range of employee benefits including discounts on international travel, health insurance, gym memberships and an employee assistance program.
To apply for this position, you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia and a current COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
As shortlisting will commence immediately, we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated.