Airnorth are recruiting for a Movement Information Coordinator to join our Ground Operations Department based in Darwin. The Movement Information Coordinator is part of the Airport Coordination Centre team and is primarily responsible for the co-ordination of all activities that contribute to the timely and safe handling of Airnorth flights at Darwin Airport. This role is a permanent part-time position working on a 7-day rotating roster.
The Movement Information coordinator responsibilities include:
- Coordination of Darwin Airside Movements in accordance with the published Departure Timelines
- Maintaining radio communications and coordinating the activities of Ground Operations staff and external agencies staff – ramp, catering, refuellers who are contributing to the turnaround of Airnorth aircraft.
- Maintain close liaison with the Network Operations team keeping them advised of any issues that are likely to affect Airnorth operations through Darwin airport.
- Liaise with Ground Operations Customer Service staff regarding flight delays and other operational needs.
- Ensure finance/revenue related tasks are accurate, carried out and completed in the required time frame.
- Develop, implement & maintain Policies & Procedures pertaining to the Coordination Centre
- Preparation of Reports when requested by Ground Operations Managers.
- Assist with the delivery of in-flight catering and other ground operations activities such as the boarding of flights or meeting arrivals when needed.
- Completion of flight crew paperwork.
We are looking for someone who possesses the following but not limited to:
- Previous experience in aviation desirable but not essential
- Must be physically fit to lift items up to and including 20kg
- Knowledge of Airline Check-in and Airport Procedures – Amadeus, Altea-CM experience highly desirable
- Strong commitment and demonstrated knowledge of Customer Service in an Airline environment
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Basic computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- Be able to hold and maintain an Aviation Identification Security Card (ASIC).
Airnorth offers a range of employee benefits including discounts on international travel, health insurance, gym memberships and an employee assistance program.
To apply for this position, you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia and a current COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
As shortlisting will commence immediately, we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated.