Airnorth has an exciting opportunity for a Reservations Consultant who is seeking to work in a fast-paced environment within a Corporate Team to join us on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for providing accurate booking information and arranging reservations and bookings for our valued customers whilst maintaining a high level of excellent customer service.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Processing bookings and issuing tickets to meet our customers’ requests including our corporate clients;
- Providing accurate information on all aspects of reservations to Travel Agents and other industry partners;
- Answering queries and process bookings generated via our website;
- Ensuring reservations-related paperwork and queues are actioned accordingly;
- Processing of pre-paid excess baggage;
- Handling of schedule changes and disrupts;
- Ensuring passengers are aware of schedule changes and delays.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and professional candidate to join our friendly reservations team. The desired skills required are excellent time management and communication skills, a high level of customer service, data entry capability and a willingness to work within a team environment. Candidates that have experience with Amadeus, fares and ticketing and have held previous positions within the airline industry will be highly regarded.
The office is located near the Darwin Airport and operates 7 days per week. This role is a permanent full-time position working on a 7-day rotating roster with staggered start and finish times between the hours of 7am and 7pm. Applicants available for an immediate start are highly desirable and as shortlisting will commence immediately we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for the role and be able to successfully pass a drug and alcohol test.
Airnorth offers a range of employee benefits including discounts on worldwide travel, health insurance, gym memberships and an employee assistance program.
To apply for this position, you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia.
As shortlisting will commence immediately, we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated.