Airnorth, part of the Bristow Group, is a leading regional airline operating over 200 RPT services weekly, to 20 destinations in Australia and abroad. In addition, Airnorth operates contract and adhoc charter services for a wide variety of companies including defence, government and resources industries.
Airnorth has been mastering the northern skies for over 40 years and are the Top End’s leading airline, operating a fleet of Embraer EMB120 and state of the art Embraer ERJ170/190 jet aircraft. We are currently accepting applications for Training & Checking Pilots for the Embraer EMB120 Aircraft.
Training & Checking Pilots are responsible for delivering initial type rating training, line training, and conducting recurrent proficiency simulator and aircraft line assessments on company EMB120 pilots.
Only candidates with a CASA Part 61 Flight Instructor Rating, Simulator Instructor Rating, or Flight Examiner Rating will be considered.
What we look for:
- Australian ATPL/ICAO ATPL, Current Instrument Proficiency Check and a valid Class 1 Medical;
- Minimum of 2000 hours total aeronautical experience;
- Minimum 500 hours Multi – Command;
- EMB120 Type Rating (desirable)
- Prior experience within a Part 121/Part 141/142 organisation conducting:
- Line Training or Checking;
- Simulator Training or Checking;
- Ground School Instruction
- Demonstrated knowledge of Legislation/Regulations relating to Training and Checking;
- Demonstrated communication skills – written and verbal;
- Current Passport with nil restrictions;
- Ability to hold an ASIC.
Applicants must also meet the company’s minimum experience levels defined within the company Training and Checking Manual.
To apply for this position you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia and a current COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.