About Our Business
Alliance Airlines is an airline services company providing charter aircraft operations to Australia’s leading businesses including the resources sector, corporate and business group travel, sporting teams, Government, Inbound and domestic tourism and services for our major domestic airlines.
We operate from bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth and Darwin with a focus on delivering operational excellence to all of our clients.
This position is accountable and responsible for both Commercial Engineering and Procurement departments.
The overarching responsibilities are:
- To expand and maintain sustainable Engineering profit streams by establish, managing and expanding customer relationships and revenue capabilities related to Engineering parts and aircraft.
- To ensure that the Procurement function conducted with Alliance Aviation Services Group meet and/or exceed required financial and operational production/on-time performance outcomes of the business.
- To engage with key internal stakeholders to ensure the consistent flow of vendor arrangements and procurement activities in support of the strategic objectives of the airline and delivery components of each of the stakeholders.
To Be Successful you will posses:
- Advanced knowledge of changing economic environment and impact on Engineering and Procurement industries in aviation
- Advanced knowledge of key global Aviation sales markets
- Advanced knowledge of Aviation and corporate procurement strategies, markets and management
- Advanced knowledge of Competitive activity, strategy and resources including Engineering, customer base, product offering, revenue/pricing and strategy
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a team focussed environment
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-developed computing skills, particularly Microsoft office suite of programs
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Tenacity, professionalism / maturity, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Substantial aviation experience
- Experience in Engineering parts revenue acquisition and customer account management.
- Signification experience in managing procurement relating to aviation and corporate procurement
- Extensive experience in aviation business development or related areas.
- Proven business development success
COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the Alliance recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit-based organisation that supports local communities to offer long term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.