- Exciting role in growing Aviation Company
- Based in Western Australia – Karratha
- Full time, permanent role
- Exciting progression opportunities
- Competitive renumeration
Aviair, formerly known as Slingair, was founded in 1984 and has been under local Kununurra ownership since April 2016. Aviair forms part of a group of multi-award-winning companies that employs approximately 250 employees across Western Australia on a full time, part time or casual basis.
We’re proud to represent regional Western Australia and be a part of its communities. Our modern fleet of Ciation, King Air, Pilatus, and Cessna aircraft proudly service regional Western Australia and connect regional ports. Our pilots get the best of both worlds with challenging, hands-on piloting, and the opportunity to experience the true beauty of our nation.
As a Pilot with Aviair you’ll make safety your first priority and take looking after our customers seriously. The ongoing training, we provide is of the highest standard, and designed to ensure our flight crew develop to their full potential. In exchange for your hard work and commitment, you’ll have the chance to expand your skills and experience including new aircraft types, checking positions and opportunities to move into regulatory and compliance roles within Flying Operations.
Every pilot becomes part of our loyal, close-knit team, and is valued for their contribution to our company’s visions and values.
- Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence or Australian Commercial Pilot Licence.
- English Language Proficiency Level 6 on your licence.
- Hold current endorsements for Instrument Approach 2D and 3D on a current Australian Instrument Rating – Multi Engine Aeroplane. New Zealand applicants must have converted their licence/ratings to an Australian Licence/Rating prior to applying for a position.
- Total aeronautical experience of 2,500 hours or greater.
- 1,500 hours for greater PIC in multi or single engine aeroplane
- 500 hours or greater PIC of a multi-engine aeroplane
- 300 hours or greater PIC turbine time
- Current CASA Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate.
- Be willing and able to pass drug and alcohol testing.
- Hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
In addition to meeting the minimum experience and qualifications, you will need to demonstrate that you have enthusiasm, energy, a high level of personal presentation, and have excellent people and communication skills. You will also have a positive attitude with the ability to be solution focused in challenging situations.
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please apply via our recruitment platform SEEK https://www.seek.com.au/job/56913325
In your application, please include a cover letter addressing how you meet the requirements of the position and why it is of interest to you. Please also include your mobile and email address.
Please be advised only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.