Aviair is a multi-award-winning regional airline, specialising in charter, regular public transport (RPT), and scenic air tour operations with key bases in Kununurra, Broome and Karratha, Western Australia.
You will be based in Kununurra, located in the Kimberley region in the far north-west of Australia, a stunning destination on the must-visit list for adventurous travellers. Aviair is part of The Kimberley Experiences Group, a collection of seven quality businesses under common ownership operating across the tourism and aviation sectors.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified professional pilots, who wish to be part of an exciting and dynamic company.
About the role
As a pilot, you can expect regular flying on our scheduled and charter services where you will be expected to represent and symbolise Aviair’s twin principles of safety and service at all times.
In addition to your flying duties, you will be required for a range of other duties including:
- picking up and dropping off passengers;
- cleaning of aircraft;
- assisting the operations team as required;
- assisting other pilots with pre and post flight duties;
- general maintenance of the base.
In addition to meeting the minimum experience and qualifications, you will need to demonstrate that you have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, personal presentation and have excellent people and communication skills. You will also have a positive attitude with the ability to be solution focussed in challenging situations.
We are accepting applications from qualified pilots that meet the minimum hour requirements as outlined below for an exciting opportunity based in Kununurra, Western Australia.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following as minimums:
- The right to live and work in Australia
- CASA CPL or ATPL (A)
- CASA Class 1 Aviation Medical
- 2000 hours total experience
- 1500 hours as pilot in command
- 300 hours turbine
- 150 hours planned IFR
- 25 hours night
- Valid SEA or MEA instrument rating
- Valid dangerous goods awareness certificate
- Valid provide first aid certificate
- Valid Australian drivers licence
- Valid ASIC
In addition to the above requirements, your application may be enhanced with:
- Prior ASETPA operating experience
- Remote operating experience
- PC12 or King Air 200 experience
What we offer you:
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional pilot training and skill development
- Potential for full time employment
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- At your doorstep, the opportunity to experience a work/life balance exploring the beautiful Kimberley region
- Great work culture across the Groups 150+ employees
- Salary Sacrifice (including remote area housing benefits)
- Diverse flying experiences
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please apply via our job listing on our recruitment platform – https://pilotpath.com/Listings/ListingDetail/19ddcc6a-47f0-4769-8f55-d11d02a63877
• Please login and create or update your pilot profile.
• If you meet one or more of the search criteria, your confidential profile will appear in our search results.
• We will notify you via email if we wish to view your full profile and take your application further