Aviair, formerly known as Slingair, was founded in 1984 and has been under local Kununurra ownership since April 2016. We are a multi-award-winning regional airline, with significant operations in Kununurra, Broome, Karratha, and Adelaide. With in-house aircraft maintenance facilities, we have approximately thirty aircraft including Beechcraft Super King Air, Cessna Citation Mustang, Cessna Grand Caravan, Pilatus PC-12’s and both twin and single piston engine aircraft. Our business is founded on the twin principles of safety and service – both being areas where we will not compromise. Safety is key in all that we do and leads through to delivering the best service to our customers.
Kununurra is an iconic town with an interesting history and stunning natural beauty. Life in this dynamic location for individuals and families are abundant with aquatic, sporting, camping, waterfall chasing and other recreational opportunities.
About the Role:
As the Technical Records Officer you will be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the Technical Records and Technical Library Department, including the distribution of all technical documents, correspondence and the upkeep of the master library.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Adhere to Aviair Safety, Health, Environment and Quality policy and the Safety Management System
- Ensure compliance with procedures set out in the Part 42 and, as applicable, Part 145 relating to the recording, processing, and retention of records
- Responsible for production of aircraft audit sheets for new aircraft and the loading of data onto the Aerotrack / CAMP system in accordance with the relevant Approved Maintenance Program / System of Maintenance
- Preparation and processing of work packages including the development of logbook entries
- Maintain up to date registers used by the CAMO to aid in airworthiness control and planning
- Update automated and manual library listings for revision status of all manuals held
- In conjunction with the Fleet Services Manager and Maintenance Planner, ensure that all relevant airworthiness directives/maintenance system variations, regulatory changes and Maintenance Manual changes are incorporated into Aerotrack / CAMP
- In conjunction with the Fleet Services Manager and Maintenance Planner, incorporate Maintenance Manual revisions into the aircraft schedule
- Perform aircraft data and documentation reviews
- Distribute all documents as necessary to the relevant departments, aircraft, and operating bases. Record all details as required
To Be Successful in This Role:
The successful applicant will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a collaborative approach to teamwork and the following:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the CAMO exposition and CASA legislation
- High aptitude with CMMS and MS Office suite
- Industry experience highly regarded
- Ability to work independently within set timeframes
- High attention to detail
- Focus on delivering timely and quality services to internal team members
- Flexibility to work across time zones
- Ability to obtain and hold an ASIC
What We Offer You:
- An attractive salary / salary packaging benefits
- A great team environment in a modern Rivervale office
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunities to travel with work and explore the Kimberley, as the role will require some travel to Group office locations
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your relevant qualifications and experience. Click here.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.