Since 1992, Casair Group has operated aircraft charter and specialised freight services for the corporate, government, resource, oil and gas sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to continued growth, Casair are seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join the team on a full-time basis at Jandakot Airport.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Quality Manager will be responsible for monitoring compliance with, and the adequacy of, all Company procedures required to ensure safe operational practices and airworthy aircraft. This position will draw on aviation experience established from a background in operations, maintenance or as flight crew.
- Management of the Group Quality program inclusive of Safety, Health and the Environment;
- The regular review and management (including document writing) of all controlled documentation including response plans, risk reviews, policies, processes and instructions;
- Ensuring compliance and continual improvement utilising appropriate audit schedules within internal departments, with suppliers, with regulatory bodies and with client safety departments;
- Ensuring all reported matters and audit findings are investigated, closed out and reported within appropriate time frames;
- Management of the Safety Committee including the supervision of reports, investigations, analysis and closure of all matters presented to the Committee;
- Plan and conduct Safety meetings on a regular basis (minimum of monthly meetings) or as required;
- Preparation and submission of departmental reports;
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of the Civil Aviation Regulations and the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations;
- Team orientation with a focus on open communication, team collaboration and guidance;
- The ability to prioritise the identification, analysis and actioning of matters within the Quality portfolio;
- High levels of computer literacy including MS Office 365 with the ability to quickly learn new programs;
- Highly developed analytical and decision-making skills with extensive experience in stakeholder engagement;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Formal qualification in Investigations and Management of at least Lead Auditor (Aviation) level or equivalent;
- The right to live and work in Australia.