Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
CGG Aviation (Australia) Pty Ltd
We are a Geoscience industry leader with our business spanning the geoscience landscape and stretching across the globe. Analyzing and interpreting complex data, we work with our clients to develop intelligence, which enables them to secure energy resources for the world in an efficient, safe and sustainable way. Our Multi-physics team does this through gravity, magnetic, electromagnetic and radiometric surveys with the most comprehensive range of advanced airborne acquisition platforms.
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, the Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the in-field scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of Aircraft within the company Fleet, including system installation and implementation of approved aircraft modifications in support of operational activities.
- CASA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer B1.1 License (or equivalent), suitably endorsed
- Cessna C208 airframe experience
- PT6 and/or TPE 331 experience
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Radio operators certificate is preferable
- Hold or have the ability to obtain an Australian ASIC