Cobham Regional Services is seeking to recruit an Airworthiness Technical Manager with responsibility for implementing and managing their Airworthiness and Technical Services Team.
The role will have a number of direct reports and will be based in Adelaide.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight and management of the airworthiness of the Cobham Aviation Regional Services CAMO
• Monitor current and proposed legislation pertinent to CASR Part 42 to facilitate the compliance of the fleet and company operations
• Manager CAMO performance in line with regulatory compliance
• Management of the AOC Maintenance Program
• Oversight of the Reliability Program
• Development of continuous airworthiness systems
Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in CAMO Airworthiness Management OR 2 years’ with a licenced aircraft engineering background;
• Comprehensive knowledge of the following:
• CASA regulations and standards;
• Aircraft certification basis;
• Aircraft structures and systems, including propulsion systems, to a level that is at least equivalent to Level 1 as set out in Appendix III of the Part 66 MOS;
• Structure and use of a minimum equipment list (MEL) and configuration deviation list (CDL);
• The relevant parts of the AOC holder’s operations manual that have continuing airworthiness implications for the aircraft.
• Familiarity with aviation software, Air Maestro, RAMCO, Galaxy (Pelesys) or similar.
Cobham Aviation Services is the largest provider of contract aviation services in Australia. Our portfolio of services includes aerial border surveillance and search-and-rescue operations spanning the country’s exclusive economic zone and search-and-rescue region under contract with the Australian Government and closed charter (fly-in, fly-out) passenger and freight services to remote sites in support of mining, oil and gas projects and outsourced freight services for Qantas.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be capable of obtaining security clearances, if required.