B1 and B2 LAME
Expression of Interest
We are seeking Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (LAMEs) with responsibility for the performance and completion of assigned aircraft maintenance in Brisbane on a permanent full time basis.
The successful candidates will be required to work on a night roster Monday to Thursday, with flexibility for working additional hours during peak operational and maintenance events.
This role reports to Senior Base Engineer Coolangatta.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct aircraft line maintenance and certify in accordance with Cobham Aviation Services Engineering approved procedures
• Ensure efficient and effective use of time on shift to complete all assigned tasks
• Work in a Line Maintenance environment
• Auditing of completed aircraft maintenance certification to ensure compliance
• Ensure all work carried out is in accordance with approved maintenance manual and Cobham approved procedures
• Ensure safety of work processes, plant and equipment and maintain safe work environment
• Hold Safety as a core value and contribute to the achievement of a Zero Harm and an incident / injury free environment through active participation in all safety programs relevant to their position
Skills and Experience
• Minimum Cert IV in Aeroskills Mechanical or Avionics
• Hold a CASA AME B1, B2 or B1/B2 licence endorsed on BAE-146/RJ series aircraft
• Hold or have the ability to obtain an Aircraft Maintenance Certification Authorisation with an applicable B1, B2 or B1/B2 rating on BA146/RJ series aircraft
• Ability to obtain an ASIC
• Knowledge of CASR as it applies to a Part 145 organisation
• Sound knowledge of QMS and SMS as well as WHS
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate to all levels within a multidisciplinary environment
• Ability to work a rotating day and night shift roster, Monday – Friday, with some flexibility depending on operational requirements
Cobham Aviation Services is the largest provider of contract aviation services in Australia. Our portfolio of services includes aerial border surveillance and search-and-rescue operations spanning the country’s exclusive economic zone and search-and-rescue region under contract with the Australian Government and closed charter (fly-in, fly-out) passenger and freight services to remote sites in support of mining, oil and gas projects and outsourced freight services for Qantas.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in Australia and be capable of obtaining security clearances, if required.