- LAME B1 or B2
- Training provided
We are seeking to appoint B1 and B2 LAMEs in Base Maintenance and Line Maintenance. The position is open to a suitably licenced Dash 8, Q400, CL604 and BAE146 type rated LAMEs and Non-type rated LAMEs. If you are non-type rated and successful, type training will be supplied as required.
For the Line Maintenance positions it is preferred that the successful person has a Q400 rating.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform aircraft maintenance and relevant tasks in accordance with safety and operational standards
- Provide instruction and monitor workflow and quality of work being conducted by AMEs
- Assist and support apprentices when required.
- Ensure the safety of passengers and crew, through diligent application of work processes
- Maintain plant, equipment, components and materials are maintained and serviceable
- Perform any other reasonable duties, as required by the business
Skills and Experience
- Experienced LAME with either Dash 8 Classic, Q400, BAE 146 or CL604 Type rating preferred.
- Training will be supplied for LAMEs that are successful who are not type rated on these types.
- Hold or have the ability to obtain an airside drivers license
- Possession of, or eligibility for an ASIC
- Documentation, certificates and training evidence in accordance with CASA regulations
- High attention to detail
- A history of adherence to safe work practices
Cobham Aviation Services is the largest provider of contract aviation services in Australia. Our portfolio of services includes aerial border surveillance and search-and-rescue operations spanning the country’s exclusive economic zone and search-and-rescue region under contract with the Australian Government and closed charter (fly-in, fly-out) passenger and freight services to remote sites in support of mining, oil and gas projects and outsourced freight services for Qantas.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in Australia and be capable of obtaining security clearances, if required.
The following section Competencies and Assets is to be completed by the Recruitment Team only