FLIGHT ATTENDANT | ADELAIDE | PERMANENT PART TIME – 75%
- Previous flying experience is not required
- Extensive training provided
- Enjoy work /life balance
- A rewarding position where every day is different
Cobham Regional Aviation Services is a market leader in the provision of fly-in-fly-out services in the Australian marketplace. Our E190 and Q400 aircraft are a critical link in connecting workers to resource sites in remote locations across Australia. We provide flexible, bespoke charter flights to city centres, regional towns and domestic holiday destinations. As demand grows for Cobham’s modern, reliable and comfortable aircraft operating within the closed charter market, we are steadily introducing more aircrafts.
Our ongoing commitment to innovation, service excellence, safety and performance, means our aircraft fleet continues to offer a modern level of service and comfort to some of the world’s leading global resource companies.
We are seeking individuals to join our ambitious team of Cabin Crew based in Adelaide. This is your chance to apply your excellent customer service skills, ensuring a comfortable, safe and personable flying experience for our customers.
Whilst this role offers work /life balance you must be willing to work shift work, weekends and public holidays and there may be some nights spent away from home.
To meet our requirements and be successful in this role you must have;
- Experience in a dynamic customer service environment
- A passport with at least 6 months’ validity
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate (RSA – desirable)
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid certificate (desirable)
- 18 years of age or over
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Ability to hold an ASIC which involves a police security check
- Flexible (working hours will vary and may include weekends and public holidays)
- High level of personal presentation
- Natural willingness to please and care for people
Our ability to outperform the market relies upon the contribution of our talented staff. We are excited to present you with an opportunity to explore your place within our ambitious team.
Assessment Centre, Adelaide will be conducted until further notice.
If you are ready for a new and rewarding career, submit your application today.
Please visit our website to learn more about our performance in the FIFO market: Cobham continues fleet renewal, takes delivery of fifth Q400 – News & Media Releases | Cobham Aviation Services
All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Australia.