- Embraer 190 First Officer
- Perth based
- Permanent Full-Time position
Due to the exciting expansion of our Embraer 190 fleet, Cobham is currently seeking Embraer 190 First Officers to join our operation based in Perth.
We are seeking expressions of interest from pilots with suitable multi-crew, multi-engine experience to join our Regional Services team as First Officers, in an environment where career and lifestyle combine.
- The right to legally live and work in Australia
- Embraer EJET (E190, E170 & E195) type rating (desirable)
- An Australian Airline Transport Pilots Licence (or frozen)
- Current Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Class 1 Australian medical
- Successful completion of the multi-crew operations (MCC) training
- Eligibility to hold and maintain an Australian Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC)
- Minimum 2,000 hours total flight time, including
** Minimum 700 hours in command
** Minimum 500 hours in command of a multi-engine aircraft
Cobham Aviation Services is the largest provider of contract aviation services in Australia. Our portfolio of services includes aerial border surveillance and search-and-rescue operations spanning the country’s exclusive economic zone and search-and-rescue region under contract with the Australian Government and closed charter (fly-in, fly-out) passenger and freight services to remote sites in support of mining, oil and gas projects and outsourced freight services for Qantas.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in Australia and be capable of obtaining security clearances, if required.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL PRE-APPLICATION QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN A DELAY IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR APPLICATION.