FlyPelican is a regional RPT operator based in NSW conducting up to 120 scheduled RPT services weekly. We are committed to keeping local communities connected, currently servicing 10 regular destinations across NSW, ACT, and QLD. FlyPelican is looking for the right person to join our Training Department in the role of Casual Flight Examiner on our fleet of BAe Jetstream 32 aircraft located at our Newcastle (Williamtown) base.
- Hold a current Flight Examiner Rating (FER).
- Previous Training & Checking experience.
- Hold a CASA approved Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) certificate.
- Australian citizen or the right to work in Australia.
- Be willing and able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test.
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC).
- Current Australian Class 1 Medical certificate.
- Current Instructor Proficiency Check (FPC).
- Recent turboprop experience.
- Prior multi-crew experience.
- J32 type rating will be highly regarded.
How to apply
Please send all applications which should include a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: We kindly ask that you do not call FlyPelican regarding these positions. Only successful applicants will be notified.