FlyPelican is a Regional Airline located in Newcastle, New South Wales on the doorstep of the beautiful Port Stephens and surrounds.
We currently have an opportunity for the right candidate to work within the Part 42 Continuing Airworthiness Management organisation in a varied and dynamic role.
Reporting to the Continuing Airworthiness Manager the role of the Responsible Manager within the organisation is to ensure compliance with CASR part 42 regulations, PART 42 MOS and the Pelican Airlines Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition.
Additional roles to fulfil may be Maintenance Planning Approval Employee and Airworthiness Review Employee.
- Aircraft operational scheduling and maintenance forecasting.
- Managing and monitoring aircraft defects and liaising with our PART 145 Maintenance Organisation for rectification.
- Review and identification of recurring defects, premature part failures and implementing procedures and inspections to identify and address.
- Develop base maintenance work-orders and task cards.
- Liaise with suppliers and service providers for purchasing / repair and overhaul of standard parts and life limited components.
- Review and assess technical literature from OEM’s and national airworthiness authorities and assessment of Instructions for Continuing Airworthiness (ICAs) and implementing any required action.
- Maintain a master catalogue of AD’s / SB’s, Modification and repair history and technical drawings.
- Management and review of aircraft minimum equipment list.
- Develop, review and implement modification and repairs by liaising with the OEM, Part 21 Design Organisations and Part 145 Maintenance organisations
- Carry out annual Aircraft Airworthiness Reviews.
- Maintain and carry out amendments to the Approved Maintenance Program.
- Possess the minimum requirements outlined in the Part 42 MOS section 1.5 and the Pelican Airlines CAMOE.
- Previous experience in aviation maintenance activities and / or be a current licenced aircraft maintenance engineer.
- Experience on BAE Jetstream 32 aircraft or similar aircraft type.
- Knowledge of current regulations and standards.
- Ability to think outside the square, problem solver and ability to deliver within time constraints.
- Be highly self-motivated, be able to work both within a team and individually.
- Have good judgement and the ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Excellent with Microsoft office suite.
How to apply
If you would like to join our team please submit your application to email@example.com
Only successful applications will be contacted.