FlyPelican is a regional Air Transport operator based in NSW conducting up to 120 scheduled passenger services weekly. We are committed to keeping local communities connected, with our network currently servicing 10 regular destinations across NSW, ACT, and QLD.
FlyPelican is looking for the right person to join our Flight Operations department in the role of First Officer on our Jetstream 32 aircraft located at our Newcastle (Williamtown) base.
In addition to the First Officer role, duties may include supporting the Operations department with core operations/crewing, ground handling, check-in, and various other duties as required from time to time. Experience in Safety based roles would be highly regarded.
Successful candidates must have availability to be rostered both on weekdays and weekends.
- Previous experience in airline operations, ground operations, or safety roles.
- 1500 hours total time.
- Hold an IPC (minimum 2 renewals).
- A CASA approved Multi-Crew Cooperation Certificate (MCC).
- Australian citizen or the right to work in Australia.
- Be willing and able to conduct a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC).
- Current Australian Class 1 medical certificate.
- Previous turboprop experience.
- Previous multi crew experience.
- 250 hours PIC multi engine time.
- JS32 type rating will be highly regarded.
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please email your application directly to the Chief Pilot at email@example.com
NOTE: Please do not call FlyPelican regarding this position.