FlyPelican is a regional Air Transport operator based in NSW conducting up to 120 scheduled passenger services weekly. We are committed to keeping local communities connected, with our network currently servicing 10 regular destinations across NSW, ACT, and QLD.
FlyPelican is looking for the right person to join our Flight Operations department in the role of Operations Officer with the opportunity for progression towards a position as First Officer on our Jetstream 32 aircraft located at our Newcastle (Williamtown) base.
The Operations Officer position involves early mornings, late finishes, and the ability to be on call. Duties may include core operations/crewing, ground handling, check in, and various other duties as required from time to time. Successful candidates must have availability to be rostered both on weekdays and weekends. This is a fast paced role which requires the right person to make on the spot decisions to support the entire FlyPelican network, our guests, and flight crew.
- Previous experience in airline operations, crewing, or ground operations.
- 1000 hours total time.
- Hold an IPC (minimum 2 renewals).
- A CASA approved Multi-Crew Cooperation Certificate (MCC).
- Australian citizen or the right to work in Australia.
- Be willing and able to conduct a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC).
- Current Australian Class 1 medical certificate.
- Previous turboprop experience.
- Previous multi crew experience.
- 250 hours PIC multi engine time.
- JS32 type rating will be highly regarded.
NOTE: Please do not call FlyPelican regarding this position.
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please apply via our recruitment platform Pilot Path
- Please login and create or update your pilot profile.
- If you meet one or more of the search criteria, your confidential profile will appear in our search results.
- We will notify you via email if we wish to view your full profile and take your application further.