GAMair is seeking a suitable candidate to fill the position of an Operations Controller.
Based at Essendon Airport, Melbourne, and as a member of our Operations team you will be responsible for various tasks along with coordinating our daily flying operations.
Shifts will consist of the hours between 5:00 – 13:00 or 13:00 – 21:00, Monday to Friday.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Aircraft scheduling
- On-time performance and contingency management
- Flight crew fatigue monitoring
- General office duties
Desirable qualifications include:
- Previous aviation experience.
- Experience in on-time performance critical role.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Private Pilot’s Licence or greater.
Note this is a non-flying role
We also offer:
- A fantastic team culture.
- Free parking.
- We are also extremely handy to Essendon Fields retail and food outlets.
How to apply
Please only apply if you are currently living in Melbourne, are an Australian citizen or have a permanent Visa. Only those who are short listed for the role will be contacted.
If this role sounds like it is tailor made for you and everything you have been looking for then please apply with a cover letter on Seek or to firstname.lastname@example.org.