Due to our continued growth and exciting new opportunities, HeliSpirit is seeking a professionally minded and safety focused B1.4 Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our engineering team based in Kununurra. Travel to our remote iconic bases such as Purnululu National Park, El Questro and Lake Argyle will also be required from time to time.
We proudly provide charter, contract and tourism services with our extensive fleet of over 25 aircraft including AS350, B206, B206(L), R66, R44 and R22 aircraft types.
Kununurra is a great place to live for both individuals and families with two great schools and a great sense of community. Life in this dynamic town is abundant with water sports, team sports, fishing, camping, waterfall chasing and other social events all located in a pristine environment. If this sounds like you, you should consider this exciting opportunity to join our progressive and rapidly expanding helicopter operation.
If you’re looking for adventure and the exciting lifestyle change that the Kimberley can provide, this opportunity is for you.
About the Role:
The primary focus of this role is to perform aircraft maintenance as directed by Head of Maintenance. Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Perform aircraft maintenance in accordance with the aircraft’s approved maintenance data
- Ensuring all parts and materials are airworthy and appropriate for their application
- Reporting all defects or faults identified during maintenance of aircraft or aeronautical products to the allocated Maintenance Coordinator
- Ensuring that HeliSpirit policies, procedures and instructions are adhered to
- Ensuring all certifications are made in accordance with the Helispirit approved systems of certification
- Supervise unqualified maintenance personnel
- Other duties as directed by the Head of Maintenance
- Minimum 1 year work experience on Robinson Aircraft.
- Hold a current CASA Part 66 Licence in Category B1.4
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Be able to work effectively as part of a tight knit team as well as independently in a fast-paced environment, able to problem-solve and provide concise recommendations
- Be capable of multi-tasking and achieving goals and objectives
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate across all levels
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening (DAMP)
- Ability to obtain an ASIC
- Computer literate
- Full Rights to Work in Australia
- Experience with Aerotrack is preferred, but not necessary
HeliSpirit aims to provide our employees with a positive and challenging work environment. We offer employees self-development and career advancement opportunities. In addition, we offer:
- Attractive salary with Paid overtime
- Personal development opportunities to grow in a diverse, inclusive company
- Industry leading training
- A great team environment
- Salary Sacrifice/salary packaging benefits including salary packing the cost of remote area residential rent, remote area mortgage interest, remote area residential utilities, remote area residential property purchases and holiday transport!
How to apply
To apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please follow the link here https://www.seek.com.au/job/73580084 and submit your current Resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.