Australian Independent Aviation Safety Investigations provide independent advocacy and accident and incident investigation reports.
For aviation staff, management and company there will be a significant risk if qualified advocacy is not present at the IMMEDIATE outset of an aviation incident or accident. Australian Independent Aviation Safety Investigations are your independent advocate when you become involved in an aviation investigation.
Advocacy would include :
- Monitoring and reporting on investigative process by Authorities
- An independent presence at the incident or accident site
- Attendance at staff or management interviews by Authorities
- Assurance that proper process is conducted by investigation Authorities
- Specialist examination and analysis of evidence
- Specialist opinion of causal aspects
- Media representation for the Client
- Next of Kin representation for the Client
- Specialist witness representation for the client
- Specialist witness representation at Coroners Court
- Confidential reporting to t””h””e client
Accident and Incident Investigations
As an Investigative Team, an individual Investigator or assisting you as an Investigative Team member, Australian Independent Aviation Safety Investigations investigate and report on Civilian and Military Aviation incidents and accidents.
They provide Investigations and Reports to Companies, Private Individuals, Government and as Specialist Assistance to Counsel.
All Investigators are ex-Australian Transport Safety Bureau qualified Senior Transport Safety Investigators with investigation and aviation experience in all domains and qualifications including from the FAA, Australian Transport Safety Bureau, IATA, Royal Australian Air Force, and Airservices Australia.
One significant point of difference is that individual investigative skill-sets contain a broad spectrum of specialisations rather than a single focused specialisation.