As a profit-for-members super fund dedicated to the aviation industry, AvSuper operates only for the benefit of members, with low fees and strong long-term investment returns. AvSuper members receive personalised service, access to additional products and easy to understand information about super.
AvSuper for members
AvSuper is a cost-effective way to save for your future, with personalised service and access to member benefits and features such as:
- low fees
- member investment choice – seven options and no switching fees
- access to free personal advice about their super and income streams
- strong long-term investment returns
- 24-hour access to your account details
- a number of convenient ways to make contributions
- access to AvSuper life and income protection insurance including for ‘hard to insure’ occupations like fire fighters and air traffic controllers
- pre-approved cover increases for eligible life events such as having a baby or buying a house
- smooth transition to an income stream with competitive and simple fees, investment choice, online access and drawdown options, even if you are still working
- fact sheets, seminars and regular communications to help you with your super
Click on the following links to learn more about:
The AvSuper Fund
AvSuper combines the best features of industry, corporate and retail super funds to provide members with the best of all worlds. The AvSuper Fund was established in 1990 to service the aviation safety industry and remains dedicated to the aviation and aviation services industry across Australia.