Barrie Hocking Aviation Management Consulting was launched to offer a range of management or operationally based services to the aviation industry.
Barrie Hocking Aviation Management Consulting is for when you’re busy attending to the multitude of tasks that keep your operation going on a day-to-day basis. This is when it can be difficult to find the time and resources to get that essential overview of your business. You need to ensure operations are up to date and continually adapting to changing compliance regulations. It is also vitally important that this happens in a financially sustainable manner for your business survival.”
Barrie Hocking Aviation Management Consulting can help put in place practical strategies to address the problems facing small to medium sized aviation operations. They can provide extremely cost effective solutions to reduce potential risks to your business.
They specialize in:
- Threat and Error Management (TEM)/ Cockpit Resource Management (CRM) assessment and training
- Threat and Error Management (TEM) assessment and training
- Advice on compliance and procedural issues
- Advice on risk assessment and accident prevention
- Assess, organise and coordinate training requirements
- Organisational Human Factors Risk Assessment