For more than 30 years, Chartair has served the Northern Territory with a unique blend of professionalism, innovation and absolute commitment to the needs of our customers. Our no-compromise approach to safety and efficiency is second to none – that’s why more people choose to fly with Chartair, for business or pleasure.
Chartair assures your comfort and convenience, with a 24-hours a day service, seven days a week, backed by the best systems and resources in the Territory.
- A fleet of more than 30 different aircraft on call at all times
- Different aircraft types and configurations for passengers or freight
- Chartair bases in Darwin, Katherine, Alice Springs, Borroloola and Tennant Creek
- 30+ full-time aircrew with a combined total of over 48,000 flight hours
- Contractors to Australia Post, Royal Flying Doctor Service, Medivac, Department of Education, Employment and Training, plus crew changes and freight services for the mining, oil and gas industries
Corporate businesses demand accountability and compliance. As an independently audited company that operates to the highest standards, Chartair can promise you a service that’s as good, if not better than any charter company in Australia – both on the ground and in the air.
1 Murphy Road
Darwin International Airport NT
PO Box 41170
Casuarina NT 0811
Phone: 08 8952 6666
Fax: 08 8952 2245