Independent Aviation, located in Cairns, is a leading air charter broker for Australia and the Asia Pacific region, with global reach and capability.
Established in 1989 and incorporated in 2000, Independent Aviation arrange hundreds of flights every month using aircraft of all sizes and types for every kind of mission all over Australia and overseas. They have achieved a reputation for providing prompt, reliable, innovative solutions to air transport problems, backed up by detailed management of every charter to ensure a successful operation and 100% customer satisfaction.
Independent Aviation have a range of services they can assist you with including:
- Daily charter movements to all destinations all over Australia, especially regional and remote area’s;
- Managed FIFO operations for the resource, mining and defence sectors;
- Transport of large groups of people between Australian Points and to overseas destinations;
- Freight movements throughout Australia and to overseas destinations;
- Medical evacuations from the Asia Pacific region to Australia, as well as emergency transport of human organs for transplant; and
- VIP movements, such as Royalty, Heads of State, Cabinet Ministers, etc, between Australian points and overseas.
The range of aircraft available through Independent Aviation includes:
- Business Jets: including Beech 400A/Hawker 400XP, Bombadier Challenger, Bombardier Global Express, Cessna 525 Citation Jet CJ1/CJ2/CJ3, Cessna 550 Citation II, Dassault Falcon 900, Embraer Legacy, Gulfstream G300/G400/G450 GIV, Lear 35/36, to name a few.
- Regional Jet Airliners: including Airbus A320, AVRO RJ/BAe 146, Boeing B737-300, Boeing B737-700/800/900, Embraer 170, Embraer 190, Fokker F100.
- Intercontinental Airliners: including Airbus 330-300, Boeing B747-400, Boeing B757-200, Boeing B767-200, Boeing B777-200ER.
- Regional Turboprop Commuter Aircraft: including Beech 1900C/D, Dash 8-100/300/Q400, Dornier 228, Embraer 110 Bandierante, Embraer 120 Brasilia, Fairchild Metro III/23, Fokker 50, SAAB 340.
- Turboprop Aircraft: including Aero-Commander 690, Beech King Air 200, Beech King Air 350, Cessna 208 Caravan/Grand Caravan, Cessna 441 Conquest, Pilatus PC12, Piper Cheyenne.
- Piston Commuter Aircraft & Light Piston Aircraft: including Aero-Commander 500S, Beech Baron 58, Britten-Norman Islander BN2, Cessna 210, Cessna 310, Cessna 402, Cessna 404, Partenavia PN68, Piper Navajo/Chieftain.
- Helicopters: including Agusta A109, Agusta A119 Koala, Bell 206 Jet Ranger, (206L Long Ranger), Bell 430, Eurocopter AS350 Squirrel, Eurocopter EC 120, Eurocopter EC130, Kawasaki BK 117, Robinson R22/44.
Independent Aviation also provide an aircraft sales and leasing service. For sales they start with an analysis of the aircraft’s value, based on recent market transactions, then design and execute a targeted marketing campaign to sell the aircraft in a timely manner for its optimal value. As well as the usual tools such as specialist press and online advertising they also distribute sales information to every pre-qualified operator in Australia through their database. They can even match a specific aircraft to operators with an AOC Schedule 2 endorsement authorizing operations of that particular aircraft type.