The Regional Aviation Association of Australia and Moorabbin Flying Services are pleased to invite applications for the MFS Multi-Crew Cooperation Scholarship for 2019.
Funded by Moorabbin Flying Services with a value of $6,000, it is intended that one scholarship will be awarded as encouragement to the continuing education of promising flight crew. This course will take seven (7) working days and at the successful completion of the course and simulator training the recipients will be signed off and receive a certificate of completion for the MCC course. Moorabbin Flying Services and/or the RAAA are not responsible or liable for any travel costs required by the scholarship winners to attend these courses.
Application for the Moorabbin Flying Services Multi-Crew Scholarship for 2019 is open to Australian Citizens who have the following minimum qualifications:
- 1000 Hours (Total Flying Hours)
- ATPL holders or CPL holders with passes in ATPL Theoretical subjects
- In addition to the ATPL HUF, a PPL as a minimum and an instrument Rating
The selection criteria for the Moorabbin Flying Services Multi-Crew Scholarship include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Academic progress
- Course attendance
- Progress in and contribution to the work place
- Special awards or achievements
- The benefits offered by receiving scholarship assistance