The Regional Aviation Association of Australia and Hawker Pacific Pty Ltd are pleased to invite applications for the Hawker Pacific Aircraft Maintenance (Avionics) Scholarship.
Funded by Hawker Pacific Pty Ltd with a value of $5,000, it is intended that one (1) scholarship will be awarded as encouragement to the continuing education of a promising Aircraft Maintenance Engineer who has demonstrated a commitment to the aviation industry. Funds are to be used to assist the recipient to attend the annual Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA) International Convention and Trade Show held in the USA.
Application for the Hawker Pacific Aircraft Maintenance (Avionics) Engineer Scholarship is open to:
- apprentices currently employed in the aviation industry and who are enrolled in their third (3rd) year or above of an Aircraft Maintenance (Avionics) Engineering apprenticeship, or
- recently qualified avionics engineers or technicians employed in the aviation industry who have completed their apprenticeship/training in the last two (2) years.
The selection criteria for the Hawker Pacific Scholarship include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Academic progress
- Course attendance
- Progress in and contribution to the work place
- Special awards or achievements
- The benefits offered by receiving scholarship assistance
Download a copy of the application pack for further information (this form has highlighted fields for easy completion. Please download and save to ensure your information is not lost).