The Regional Aviation Association of Australia and Jeppesen Australia Pty Ltd are pleased to invite applications for the Jeppesen Aircraft Maintance (Avionics) Scholarship.
Funded by Jeppesen Australia through the Jeppesen Aviation Foundation with a value of $7,500, it is intended that one (1) scholarship will be awarded as encouragement to the continuing education of a promising Aircraft Maintenance Engineer who has demonstrated a commitment to the aviation industry. The scholarship will be awarded during the RAAA National Convention and funds may be used to assist with meeting the cost of studies, books and materials, or for accommodation and travel expenses directly related to attending a related course.
Application for the Jeppesen Aircarft Maintenance (Avionics) Engineer Scholarship is open to:
- students who are undergoing full-time studies in avionics at the Certificate IV level, who have completed six months of their studies by 31st January 2018, and are self funding their engineering studies, or
- apprentices currently employed in the aviation industry and who are due to be enrolled in their second (2nd) or third (3rd) year of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Avionics) course in 2018.
The selection criteria for the Jeppesen Scholarship include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Academic progress
- Course attendance
- Progress in and contribution to the work place
- Special awards or achievements
- The benefits offered by receiving scholarship assistance