The Regional Aviation Association of Australia and Jeppesen Australia Pty Ltd are pleased to invite applications for the Jeppesen Pilot Scholarship for 2017.
Funded by Jeppesen Australia through the Jeppesen Aviation Foundation with a value of $7,500, it is intended that one (1) scholarship will be awarded as encouragement to the continuing education of a promising pilot. The Scholarship will be awarded at the RAAA National Convention and funds may be used to assist with meeting the cost of studies, books and materials, or for accommodation and travel expenses directly related to advancing their aviation career.
Application for the Jeppesen Pilots Scholarship is open to trainee pilots who are Australian Citizens and:
- who have completed their PPL (or equivalent) and are currently continuing further training to advance their aviation career as a commercial pilot, and
- who are associated to a RAAA member either through their employment or pilot training organisation.
The selection criteria for the Jeppesen Scholarship include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Academic attainment
- Course attendance
- Progress in and contribution to the work place
- Special awards or achievements
- The benefits offered by receiving scholarship assistance