Since our inception, Airnorth now operates some of the youngest modern jet fleet for a regional airline, offering premier air services to Australia’s most remote and unique destinations across Australia and transporting travellers into some of the world’s most challenging environments. Our people who make us who we are, and as we continue to evolve as a business, it’s the passion, knowledge and pioneering vision of our team that inspires and motivates us to deliver on our promise: to provide our customers with the best in class regional air services.
We are looking for a Ground Operations Manager to lead our airport ground staff team continue to reaching this promise.
Based in Darwin and reporting to the Head of Airline Operations, this position is responsible for the overall day-to-day management of all of Airnorth’s ground operations, including Third Party Providers (TPP) to ensure their effective, accurate and timely adherence to policy & procedures. This position is integral to maintaining relationships with all providers and will be the primary point of reference/contact for Airnorth providers.
- Substantial Experience in an operational airline environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level knowledge of airline policies & procedures
- Proficiency in analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy and attention for detail.
- Intermediate level knowledge of MS Office Suite of Products
- Ability to prioritise and time manage, multitask orientated
- Knowledge of airline operating systems such as Altea, CM, Envision
- Knowledge of airport ramp operations for both turboprop and jet aircraft
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines
- Knowledge of the maintenance, supply and use of Ground Services Equipment
Life at Airnorth:
At Airnorth, we are a family, we care for our employees and offer a flexible workplace that provides an achievable work-life balance. Our core values are Safety, Integrity, Passion, Teamwork, and Progress.
Airnorth also offers a range of employee benefits including discounts on domestic and international travel, cruise line discounts, health insurance, gym memberships and an employee assistance program.
For more information or a full position description, please email email@example.com
To apply for this position, you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia. As shortlisting will commence immediately, we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated