- Pip Spence – CEO, CASA
- Jason Harfield – CEO, Airservices
- Marisa Purvis-Smith – Deputy Secretary – Transport Group, Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development, Communications and the Arts
- Angus Mitchell – Chief Commissioner/CEO, ATSB
- James Goodwin – Chief Executive, Australian Airports Association
- Hamish Hansford – Deputy Secretary – Cyber and Infrastructure Security Group, Department of Home Affairs
- Stephen Byron – Managing Director, Canberra Airport
From 6pm on Wednesday, join us for drinks and canapes at our Meet & Greet in the Private Dining Rooms of Australian Parliament House.
Book your accommodation online via this link for Hotel Kurrajong. Our 15% discount has already been applied.
If you go through their main website then please use the special Roadshow promo code: RAACON23
Code applies for 12 & 13 September 2023 and you must book these 2 nights to get the discount. Note: there are only 30 rooms available to us at this venue.
Parking is available onsite for $17/day at the front of the hotel or on Blackall Street, or there is hourly/credit card tap in/out parking on Bligh Street. There is also street parking available; parking cannot be reserved or pre-booked.
Please also note: This is a parliamentary sitting week – Canberra will be busy, so we recommend organising your accommodation asap!
There are a number of other hotels available in the nearby vicinity (within 2kms) that you may also like to consider – we’ve found that a site like Trivago will help you to compare the best rates:
- Brassey Hotel
- Burbury Hotel & Apartments
- Forrest Hotel & Apartments
- Hotel Realm
- Little National Hotel
- Rydges Capitol Hill
All sponsorship packages have been filled. Thank you very much to the following:
- Wednesday Lunch – Norton White
- Wednesday Dinner – Omni
- Thursday Brunch – CJ Aerospace
We appreciate all of our sponsors for helping to keep the ticket costs down for attendees!!