The Regional Aviation Association of Australia and Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI) are pleased to invite applications for the JSSI Aircraft Maintenance (Engines) 2019 Scholarship.
Funded by JSSI with a value of USD 6,470, it is intended that one (1) scholarship will be awarded as encouragement to the continuing education of a promising Aircraft Maintenance Engineer who has demonstrated a commitment to the aviation industry. Additional AUD 1,000 cash will be awarded to the recipient to subsidize his/her travel and board to attend the Flight Safety International (Brisbane training facility) Pratt & Whitney P&WC PT6A – Small Series Line and Base Maintenance 5 Day Course.
Application for the JSSI Maintenance (Engines) Engineer Scholarship for 2019 is open to:
- apprentices currently employed in the aviation industry
- In the process of obtaining an engineering CASA 66/ A&P license
- Current CASA 66 / A & P license holder
The selection criteria for the JSSI Scholarship include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Academic progress
- Course attendance
- Progress in and contribution to the work place
- Special awards or achievements
- The benefits offered by receiving scholarship assistance
- Passion in aviation